Has anyone heard from Steeley?

Andy

I believe Steeley is in Texas but still, we have not heard from her from before the storm. I am praying that she is safe.

klmno

Me too! The last thing anyone needs, especially Steely, is for her house to be damaged by a hurricane, or worse...

nvts

Thanks for letting us know! I was worried for her AND the puppies! But lets hope that the wicked witch at her work was riding her broom during the highest wind speeds!

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
I haven't heard from my parents. :( Their landline is down and are not answering either cell. Just got home from work and haven't checked the news on what's going on. Since I only have ONE channel...guess I need to buy a radio.

Abbey

Steely

Thanks you guys.........all is safe and sound here in little Dallas, although the regions South are pretty hard hit. I spent my day at work, packaging up 1200 ready to eat meals to send down to Houston where they are getting ready to go in and do the repair work needed to get the city back in order. So many without power! And Dallas, well, it only drizzled - so weird. They were expecting it to hit us hard, but it veered East.

Abbey, I am glad your parents are safe and sound. Looks like only minimal deaths in this hurricane, because of the evacuation plan in place. Good news & I am glad your parents are part of this success.

Hugs to all.

klmno

Thanks for touching base- I've been worried about all the members there. So, how are you doing otherwise?