Has anyone heard from...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was thinking about Beth last night - I have not heard from her on my Myspace either.

OKAY CAT WHERE IN THE world are you? Leagues aren't taking up THIS much of your time!!! Maybe the remodeling - ???????

WE MISS YOU!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
That's true. I haven't seen a post from her in a long while.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beth! Check in. We miss you!!! You don't want us worrying ourselves silly, now do you?

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Hello -

I don't know where time gets to these days. Between work, easy child, two difficult children and husband that would normally take a lot of time. Throw in the fact easy child is swimming this fall and its off to meets. She is also going into the National Guard so been doing stuff for that. Plus her 18th birthday is in less than three weeks so of course party, senior pictures..............Then I am working on taking a vacation (the three of us left at home) over Thanksgiving. We are going to St. Louis.

I had no idea it had been that long.

I hope everyone here is doing well. I am glad to know that people worry. Just didn't mean to make you do so.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs))))

Good to see you!! :D And so glad it's just busy busy busy keeping you away. Whew! Sounds like you're gonna need that vacation. ;)