Has anyone tried Clarocet?

TiredSoul

Warrior Mom since 2007
http://www.clarocet.com/clarocet-jr/

title-clarocet-jr.png

A safe and gentle formula that's made just for kids!
Clarocet® Junior is a biologically-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) that supports Emotional Wellness in children between the ages of 7 and 13.

The Clarocet Junior Easy-to-Swallow Tablet is made to ensure a timed release that lasts all day. Combined, the active ingredients in the Clarocet Junior nutritional-herbal complex create a broad spectrum of action that is clinically shown to alleviate restless behavior, common anxiety, mild mood changes and lack of mental sharpness caused by everyday stress factors.1

Clarocet Junior works for up to eight hours per dose. Your child's individual results will vary and may include the following benefits:

• Greater sense of personal efficacy
  • Increased ability to face day-to-day challenges with a calmer and more confident attitude
  • Improved performance at home and at school
  • Better relationships with family, friends and teachers

TiredSoul

Warrior Mom since 2007
Well I am just that desperate... I ordered it. Lets hope it's the magic pill we've been searching for! (sarcasm) It can't hurt, right?
:encouragement:

TerryJ2

I see chamomile, tryptophan, and St. John's Wort, which are used for calming and may make you sleepy. It may or may not work, depending upon how wired your difficult child is. :) I agree with-Tiredmommy, tell the dr. You never know what may conflict with what.