Hate to ask again, but you guys do have powers....

buddy

I finally got an email from our sp ed coordinator. She said she asked for a tour of the school for the fifth which by the way is tomorrow so duh, probably not happening...... but then said that she got an email from the teacher/lead of the team who said that they will be making the decision tomorrow morning.

I am scared...go back and forth thinking that well, of course they needed time to recover from break, to thinking they are going to say no, and we are going to be at a loss for what to do.

Trying not to think negatively...dont want to put that out there....but it pops in my head.

Any positive energy you happen to have left after needing it yourselves is welcome over in this part of the world....

THANKS!

T

TeDo

Malika and I are going to have to realign the universe again I guess!! I'm sure they have had to get back into the swing of things after a long break like that so don't put the cart before the horse. I totally understand the "prepare for the worst" scenario but remember the rest of it is "and HOPE FOR THE BEST". Your fear makes total sense. I soooo understand. Praying, pretzeling and rattling.

InsaneCdn

Adding some calm vibes, so you and Q can get a good nights rest - because, no matter which way it goes, you're going to need to be in good form...

And some positive thoughts, because... you've come this far already, and you are "the little engine that could".

Chugga Chugga Chugga.... puff, puff,... I think I can, I think I can, ...

Malika

Whatever happens, you will deal with it and rise to the occasion, Buddy - but here's hoping there is good news on the horizon.

buddy

Thanks guys. Im awake at 2 ish and thinking so here of course. I'll try malika! Thanks for the votes of confidence.

Stand your ground, do not take no for an answer- I have seen it, the squeaky wheel gets what they want, the school doesn't want trouble. If they think they can get away with something, they try to- hoping you will go away. DON'T! Sending much love and peace to you, my friend.