Hate to toot my own horn but.....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Jun 8, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Toot toot! :smile:

I broke 50 on the golf course this morning - by 6 strokes! Toot toot! :thumbsup: :smile:

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

3. Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming New Member

Not being a golfer, I am not sure what that means, but it sure sounds good! I will tell husband when he gets home from work, he is the golfer of the fam and will appreciate the true meaning of your accomplishment!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hugs,
    Vickie

4. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Congratulations!! How long have you played? I LOVE golfing and my difficult child is really good at it, too.

5. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Hey, I can do 50 on 5 holes....I'm just jealous.....glad you can have a hobby that gets you outside. I will never be good at golf, but I love to drive the golf cart!

6. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>WOW!!!</span> :faint:

:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

Suz :princess:

7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

:bravo: :princess: :bravo: Way To Go Linda! :flower:

8. timer lady

Thanks ladies - it was an exceptionally good day out on the links. I hope this isn't the highlight of my season - it's only beginning. :rofl:

I can now say I golfed a 44. It may have been a fluke AND it's my fluke & I'm loving it. Going to frame this scorecard.

Get the feeling I need a life?? :smile:

9. On_Call

On_Call New Member

Linda,

Toot away, friend, toot away!!

:bravo:

10. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Way to go!!! :bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile:

I don't have the slightest idea what you said in your post, but it sounded like good news! (I'm not a golfer, can you tell?) :rofl:

11. Scent of Cedar I

Scent of Cedar I New Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyntersgrace2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go!!! :bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile:

I don't have the slightest idea what you said in your post, but it sounded like good news! (I'm not a golfer, can you tell?) :rofl: </div></div>

Toot! Toot toot toot!

Barbara

:smile:

12. timer lady

Ladies, the course was a par 35 - I played bogey golf. That's one stroke over par. This is good. :thumbsup:

WAKE UP! :smile: This is exciting stuff. :rofl: