Have fever, therapist appointment tomorrow,

klmno

and just sent blunt email to school. Well, I'm going to have a great week and difficult child will have H*** to pay at school I'm sure.
:bag:

Fever seems to be coming down- therapist is brand new and I'd meant to have a list of things to make sure we discussed and copies made of difficult child's evaluation's. That won't happen now. It's ok, I need to find out what I think about him and if he''l really use cognitive behavioral therapy anyway.
:ill:
difficult child's school- oh, yeah, they'll be ready to make his life miserable now.:hammer:
If I stay sick, I could burn all bridges by the end of the week-

AAAARRRGGGHHH!:916blusher:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending hugs. I'm sorry you're sick.

I so thought that the nasty bug ripping thru my house skipped me. Seemed I was the only one NOT to come down with it.

Today in chemistry I began having muscle aches. I ignored it. Grocery shopping for mother in law was awful, muscle aches were getting worse. Still chalked it up to something else. Get home and the general yukky feeling was hitting. By time to pick up Aubrey from daycere I was really starting to feel sick. While attempting to study the chills hit. My God I haven't had chills in years. Drove me to bed at 8:20pm. Laid there and shivered forever, fell asleep.

Now I'm up and I'm burning up. So I guess this is the fever? blah

Guess I should've know something was up when family commented how I'd woken up way on the wrong side of the bed this morning. lol

Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.:flowers:

Hugs