Have to go to court, AGAIN.....

klmno

I hope so, Janet. Do you think the GAL will be at this hearing? (I need to mentally prepare for my next bashing. LOL!) Should I hire an attny- not to dispute my repsonsibility, but to make sure my requests for the first few months to be based on the unemployed rate and to present the medication insurance issue better?

Now, something seems amiss after sleeping on this. Apparently, it's typical for Department of Juvenile Justice to file thru dss so that dss monitors and fills out that worksheet to establish amount to request from the court, etc. DSS can't do that until they get info from me. I'm supposed to take that info to court for proof. Why wouldn't dss at least ask to meet with me before court so unless I'm resistant, we could have some of this taken care and just present it in court to be signed by the judge?

DammitJanet

This is nothing special. You dont need an attorney. I doubt Gal will even know about this. They do all the math in court. Honestly, they have worksheets they fill in and it just pops out a figure! This is the most unemotional event next to taxes.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
This is nothing special. You dont need an attorney. I doubt Gal will even know about this. They do all the math in court. Honestly, they have worksheets they fill in and it just pops out a figure! This is the most unemotional event next to taxes.

I don't know how unemotional taxes are!!!

Janet's right, though. You won't need an attorney. However I do know that the worksheet makes no sense to a normal person! So... Don't try to understand. Ask if it doesn't make sense.

DammitJanet

LOL....I just meant that it is like filling in a worksheet or a 1040A. No one asks your history about world peace when you fill out a tax form. Its just let me have your W2, your deductions, number of kids, SSN's, etc. They could care less if you voted or not or what color your car is.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL....I just meant that it is like filling in a worksheet or a 1040A. No one asks your history about world peace when you fill out a tax form. Its just let me have your W2, your deductions, number of kids, SSN's, etc. They could care less if you voted or not or what color your car is.

::snicker:: I'd like to see them ask that one. Err... Which car?