Have you EVER wanted to just kick some...

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well, the teacher was totally "surprised" when questioned by the AP and claimed that she'd never touched the CD. The other kid SAW her with it, but it doesn't matter because he's an emotionally disturbed kid (has Aspergers but since his classification hasn't been updated - it doesn't matter).

I thought another PARENT told you about this. Was the mom there or did she hear it from her child? I would think also that if the dictionary broke the cd, it would be pretty obvious versus someone breaking it on the side of a desk.

Mattsmom277

OMG!! It was bad enough to have me steamed reading the first post, but your update has me seething. This woman knows your childs Aspergers side, knows how to manipulate. And thats exactly what she did!!!! Another child saw this!!!! I would think if your son accidentally broke his new CD he was so proud of, he'd likely be in tears. WOuldn't MOST kids? All kids most likely!!!
I would get the mother of the other boy to write down what happened with his moms help. I'd then ask difficult child to do the same with you, as he remembers it happening, not being influenced by what was said later on by teacher etc. I'd compare the two stories. I'd then march into that school office and demand this teacher replace the CD and give it publicly to difficult child in class with an apology. This woman seems cracked!!!!
I sure hope he doesn't have her for a teacher again next year?!?!?
Great big hugs to your difficult child. I hear of teachers like this and I wonder why, with all the well trained teachers unable to find work in their field, they are keeping idiots like this on staff. Fire their butts and replace them with the teachers who actually WANT to teach and influence our children in a positive manner.
Has the steam stopped blowing out your ears yet??

susiestar

Roll With It
I am just so flabbergasted at the sheer lack of humanity this woman showed. She will probably go out to drinks on Fri and BRAG about this to her cronies. (I do know that not all teachers are whackjobs like this one - I am the product of two excellent teachers!)

Sadly, difficult child is going to have to work on this in therapy for quite a while. Esp since she talked him around to thinking HE did something wrong!

Maybe a civil suit to get her to pay for increased therapy? As well as punitive damages from the verbal abuse and emotional abuse. I think the SD should also be named. They KNOW what this woman is like.

I hope you can have a recharging weekend with the kids.