Have you other holiday "sickies" gotten well yet?

DDD

It seems that the local virus bug is a long lasting version. I have three customers who also have been to the Dr., taken antibiotics, and used home remedies to no avail. I am so sick of being sick. Very, very slowly I am getting better but my nerves are fried. Wondering if "the others" in the family have been able to shake it off. DDD

TerryJ2

I've got postnasal drip and a nagging, mild cough that I've had all winter. C'est la vie. I get this every yr. No antibiotics yet.

difficult child has a sore throat and is h*ll bent on getting pneumonia, standing in the rain and cold, waiting for the bus. Stubborn br*t!!!!

DDD

Misery loves company. Sad to say. Knowing I'm not alone makes it more bearable because it is getting on my nerves. DDD

Hope you are better soon.

H

HaoZi

Kiddo started getting sick last night, she's running at both ends. No fever, so thought it might be a medication reaction (wouldn't surprise me at this point), but the school says it's whatever is going around, even the lack of fever with it is common.

Nancy

difficult child and I have both had an upper respiratory thing for a month now. It started like a cold but turned into a sinus infetion. Horrible headache, eyes hurt, congestion stuck up in head, awful. The antibiotics helped drain it out but we were both left blowing our noses and coughing. Cough is now gone but nasal stuff is still there. We go through boxes of kleenex. Not to be gross but it's thick stuff that just won't go away. At times I feel like it's all starting over again.

Nancy

DDD

Sorry to hear you all have a dragging on bug too. It's just getting on my nerves. My sumptoms are spontaneously watering eyes (looks like I'm crying when I'm selling parts and I feel compelled to explain, lol) and a cough that comes and goes mostly at night. It's no where near as bad as it was and the nasal issues are gone. Guess I should beel lucky about that. Mostly I just don't feel "bright eyed and bushy tailed". DDD

TerryJ2

I get the eye thing, too, DDD. My dad used to get it. I wonder if it's genetic?

Yup. None of us will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for a few more wks, I bet! I can't wait for the daffodils to bloom.