He brought me chocolate...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Oct 20, 2009.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Just a small piece of a particular kind that I like. 'Cuz he loves me. :D And he doesn't care that I don't need it, he knows I need it sometimes.

It is SO weird to have a happy, bubbly husband after having him be so volatile and unstable for the first 18 years we were together. I keep waiting for the good mood to end. And it's especially hard to take when my own mood is in sharp contrast to his like it has been for a while lately.

I guess it's nice to be on the other end for a change and not having to be the emotional peacekeeper for this family. Trying to maintain everyone else's equilibrium was exhausting. Maybe that's what's finally hitting me. I don't have to play that role anymore and I can finally just let go. Hopefully this rut I'm in now will level out in time so I can join husband back on the upside of life.

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Awww how utterly sweet of him. :D

Makes me wish we had insurance and could get husband back on his trazadone. Different as night and day, let me tell you!

Enjoy it. You most certainly earned it. :)

Hugs

3. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

DaisyLover.

Check with the WalMart and Walgreen's pharmacies. I think trazadone is on their 'dollar week' medications program.

I'm pretty sure that CVS has something like this as well, but I am not sure.

4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

What a sweet man!

5. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

What a sweet thing for sure! Funny, men may never know that a well timed treat like a small piece of your favorite chocolate can speak to us louder than jewelry or fancy flowers!

Enjoy!

6. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

How nice!! And yum.

My H brought me home a perfect pumpkin last night, with streaks of green in it (I call that a witch's pumpkin), just the way he knows I love them!

7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Arrrrrrgh Lass he be bringing ye the bounty. Yar. That be good for a pirate to captain his own ship again. I be happy for ye wench. Keep a weather eye on the horizon.

And if that man is a pirate this year for All Hallowes Eve? I had better get a picture....and YOU had BETTER go as Ms. Swan. lol

Hugs