He brought me chocolate...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just a small piece of a particular kind that I like. 'Cuz he loves me. :D And he doesn't care that I don't need it, he knows I need it sometimes.

It is SO weird to have a happy, bubbly husband after having him be so volatile and unstable for the first 18 years we were together. I keep waiting for the good mood to end. And it's especially hard to take when my own mood is in sharp contrast to his like it has been for a while lately.

I guess it's nice to be on the other end for a change and not having to be the emotional peacekeeper for this family. Trying to maintain everyone else's equilibrium was exhausting. Maybe that's what's finally hitting me. I don't have to play that role anymore and I can finally just let go. Hopefully this rut I'm in now will level out in time so I can join husband back on the upside of life.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww how utterly sweet of him. :D

Makes me wish we had insurance and could get husband back on his trazadone. Different as night and day, let me tell you!

Enjoy it. You most certainly earned it. :)

Hugs

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
DaisyLover.

Check with the WalMart and Walgreen's pharmacies. I think trazadone is on their 'dollar week' medications program.

I'm pretty sure that CVS has something like this as well, but I am not sure.

Mattsmom277

What a sweet thing for sure! Funny, men may never know that a well timed treat like a small piece of your favorite chocolate can speak to us louder than jewelry or fancy flowers!

Enjoy!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
How nice!! And yum.

My H brought me home a perfect pumpkin last night, with streaks of green in it (I call that a witch's pumpkin), just the way he knows I love them!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Arrrrrrgh Lass he be bringing ye the bounty. Yar. That be good for a pirate to captain his own ship again. I be happy for ye wench. Keep a weather eye on the horizon.

And if that man is a pirate this year for All Hallowes Eve? I had better get a picture....and YOU had BETTER go as Ms. Swan. lol

Hugs