He did it again!!!!!

I understand completely. I have thought the same thing over and over about having kids, how we taught them right from wrong, how theylived even a better childhood than I had, they had the finer things and more love than anything - what went wrong and why should I have to suffer. I dont know but I am tired of suffering for someone elses decisions when I have done all I can to show them where to go. They keep taking the wrong road. When you find a pill for a broken heart let me know!!! Heres hoping to good things ahead for everyone on this post.

Oh I forgot something else - My sister had a shirt made for me that says I DONT KNOW - I think I will get one that says THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. Everyone says I say that all the time!!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
So sorry this is happening......I don't think difficult child's always know why they do what they do.....they usually don't think ahead of any consequences, they don't think about the hurt they inflict, it's all about them.....there's money in the account, there's the check, I am their son, so the money is partly mine, I'll take it.....I have money, I'll spend it.....

No concern over: Will this hurt my parents? Will I go to jail?

Is this wrong to do?

Questions are never considered by difficult children.......just part of their jumbled thinking........

Hoping they finally catch Cory and at least keep him so you can straighten out your checking account.

Sending strength and peace.......

scent of cedar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gottaloveem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dammit Janet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When his dad went out this last time to attempt to ask him why he would do this stuff, he said he wouldnt even talk about it. Ok...sure...steal from us and dont tell us why.

</div></div>

Has Cory turned to hard drugs? Not that there is anything you can do about it at this point, but perhaps that is why he is stealing. He has been working so he should have some money. </div></div>

Understanding where and how drug use had affected the situation helped husband and I get through it, Janet.

Maybe that explains alot of Cory's recent behaviors.

Having an explanation does not make either you or your husband any safer. I remember being afraid, day and night ~ but especially at night.

And you are so right, Janet. A mother should never have to entertain feelings similar to those you and I have both had, for our sons.

It always helped me to journal, Janet. Even if the only thing you accomplish is to list the unbelievable things that have happened, journaling is often the first step to regaining some control over the situation.

That is what would always happen to me, too ~ it would be so damn crazy, so unbelievable that I would go numb.

I just didn't want to know those things about my son.

I still don't.

Barbara

Fran

Former desparate mom
Janet, I just can imagine how horrid you must feel. Half furious and half devastated. Add your love for a child gone wrong and it's bound to cause you to want to bury your head under the pillows.
I know that's how I feel when some of the nonsense came down on my head.
I knew you and husband wouldn't do anything physically dangerous and that once you get past the first phase of intense anger,your left with incredible sadness and righteous indignation.

You have had a tough row to hoe,Janet. Hugs. I hope C finds his way.

donna723

Well, I can tell you one REAL GOOD reason why he felt free to do it again!!! He did it again because not one single solitary bad thing happened to him the last two times he did it! It's like free money for him! Your local law enforcement sounds so much like ours, it's hard to believe you don't live right down the block from me! He's done all these horrendous things, has all these charges pending against him, piling up and piling up, more and more of them, and not a darned thing has happened to him - so far! Of course, WE all know that he's on borrowed time with the law and that it will all catch up with him sooner or later. But probably in his mind, after all this time, he sees it that he's getting away with it - he can do pretty much anything he darned well feels like doing and nothing bad ever happens to him! Throw in that huge "sense of entitlement", and there you are!

After their big confrontation with Cory before, they should know what he's capable of, and those people should COME RUNNING when you call them! It's exactly like that here too! You have to beg and plead with them to actually enforce the laws, and even when they do, nothing much ever happens!

Do you think he might come back and possibly try to confront you when his father's not there? Please be safe, Janet.