He filled it!

tiredmommy

Now this is really, really small in the grand scheme of things, but husband refilled our decorative holder with q-tips this morning.

He has never done this before! He's always just reached into the cabinet and got what he needed without refilling so I end up doing it.

I stopped him when he came in from work and told him that I noticed it and appreciated it.

I swear he stood an inch taller!!!

Now if I can just get him to put the toilet paper on the roller... :rofl:

Jena

Lol I am very happy to hear about your q-tips!!! Toilet paper could take a while that's a rough one lol.............it could take years :)

Yet it is so true even if it seems so small if they are considerate we should notice.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hey, TAKE IT! That's a HUGE milestone in my book! It ranks right up there with the time husband actually used a toilet brush on our toilet. Took 15 years, but he DID IT!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yeah for your husband:) Now start working on that toilet paper roll! Drives me crazy when no one refills the tp roll!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am jealous. My husband has NEVER EVER done the toilet scrubbing OR replaced the qtips. He does replace the paper towels in the kitchen if I leave it empty long enough though.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
TM,

When husband does something like that around here I worry. I always check his temp & want to take his pulse & BiPolar (BP).

I sit on it & thank him kindly though.

Way To Go husband!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Only the mother of a difficult child and wife of a man would understand

THIS. IS. HUGE!

Congratulations on your surprise.:tongue: