He filled it!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Oct 30, 2008.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Now this is really, really small in the grand scheme of things, but husband refilled our decorative holder with q-tips this morning.

He has never done this before! He's always just reached into the cabinet and got what he needed without refilling so I end up doing it.

I stopped him when he came in from work and told him that I noticed it and appreciated it.

I swear he stood an inch taller!!!

Now if I can just get him to put the toilet paper on the roller... :rofl:
  2. Jena

Jena New Member

Lol I am very happy to hear about your q-tips!!! Toilet paper could take a while that's a rough one lol.............it could take years :)

Yet it is so true even if it seems so small if they are considerate we should notice.
  3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Hey, TAKE IT! That's a HUGE milestone in my book! It ranks right up there with the time husband actually used a toilet brush on our toilet. Took 15 years, but he DID IT!!!
  4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way To Go, TM's husband!!! The toilet paper....don't hold your breathe!
  5. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yeah for your husband:) Now start working on that toilet paper roll! Drives me crazy when no one refills the tp roll!
  6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am jealous. My husband has NEVER EVER done the toilet scrubbing OR replaced the qtips. He does replace the paper towels in the kitchen if I leave it empty long enough though.
  7. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

It's the little things, ain't it?
  8. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

When husband does something like that around here I worry. I always check his temp & want to take his pulse & BiPolar (BP).

I sit on it & thank him kindly though.

Way To Go husband!
  9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Only the mother of a difficult child and wife of a man would understand

Congratulations on your surprise.:tongue:
  10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Way To Go, husband!

The little things really do matter so much!