He got it without a co-signer!

KFld

We went to look at the apartment and it's not the taj mahal, but they would trash the taj mahal if they lived in it anyway, but it's bigger than any apartment they have had in the past.

The realtor talked the landlord into letting them pay first months rent and paying the security over the first month. then I asked if he needed a co-signer and she say, no, I'll run your credit because he already said his is terrible, but I can tell your a good mom and he's a good kid, so the landlord already said they can have it.

I gave her my name and address and she said she didn't need my social, so she can't be running any credit check without that. She isn't charging him the rental application fee and said they can probably have the key by this weekend and move in and I don't have to put my name on anything!!

I really don't get it, but hey, they are getting out of the hotel and into what will work for them and that they can afford.

Jena

thats' great!! yea don't question it just be grateful lol. sounds really promising!

you must feel relieved.

susiestar

Roll With It
This sounds awesome!! SOmetimes they just have a good feeling about a person and cut them some breaks. Or maybe the mgr or owner is a recovering addict and is giving them a break because that. I know he has worked hard to stay clean and I am glad he is getting out of the hotel. It is HARD to save when you live in a hotel.