He Got It !!!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by DavidH, Mar 5, 2008.

1. DavidH

DavidH Guest

Man I can not stop smiling....

for those leaning on Residential Treatment Center (RTC) - it is WELL worth the shot...

My Son in 7 months has made huge progress and he just made a huge level as of yesterday... one most boys do not get in a years time... he got in 7 months..

I know there is not "light bulb" that goes off in his head.. but this treatment is just what I hoped it would be...

I am so darn proud... and he STILL wants the next level... and says.. once I get it.. then I want to talk about transistion to home... and he knows that takes a while! Darn... folks it can work... keep faith... keep hope.. there really is light at the end of those tunnels we find ourself in.. think 5K a month is high? yep it is.. But take that cost over a life time.... more than worth the debt

I am so proud of my boy

oh for those following... out of the 70 beads he could loose in a week.. (average he was losing 10 mini points (beads) a day before they gave him something physical (beads) ) he ONLY LOST 9 beads in 7 days!!!!!!!!!

2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Awesome possum!

I don't know what the bead are, but that sounds good, too!
  3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Way to GO!!!! So proud of him!!!!

It is so nice to hear when one of ours starts to make big strides. I know how you debated the Residential Treatment Center (RTC), and how horribly rough it was to send him there. and eve harder to KEEP him there.

You will see such a huge difference in HIS life. I am so glad you stuck with it, and that it is WORKING!!!

Thanks for the update.

5. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat