He showed up at court today

KFld

Well of course Barbara, what are you thinking. We can be mad at them, but god forbid somebody else is???? :smile:

hearthope

In all honesty, we should venture out and attend meetings

I have found one in the city I work in, it is one night a week at 6pm and I have found every excuse not to be able to go since finding it.

I guess it is stepping out of our comfort zone and exposing wounds to strangers.

Our past has taught us to deal with our emotions ourselves. When we have exposed to others our daily living conditions we have been hurt by the reactions we have gotten.

Maybe there is a room full of people just like the one's here and we would be blessed by them

Maybe the act of releasing our feelings would help us heal

Maybe the act would cause us pain

Maybe one day I will be ready to see, but I am not there yet

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hearthope</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Maybe there is a room full of people just like the one's here and we would be blessed by them

Maybe the act of releasing our feelings would help us heal

Maybe the act would cause us pain

</div></div>

I have been to alanon and believe me there is a room full of people just like us who releasing your feelings to would help you heal. Yes there would be some pain involved, but the support would help you through that because they have all felt the same pain. You really should find the strength to walk in that door one day. I promise you wouldn't be sorry.