He went to school today!!

T

TeDo

difficult child went to school for the afternoon!! That time is in the resource room. He is still VERY anxious about going tomorrow because one of his morning teachers has no patience and sends difficult child to the office for "loopholes" in the IEP/BIP (things left open to interpretation). That is another issue we are taking to mediation. I want them to spell out under what circumstances he will be sent to the office but the sd says "we will spell it out verbally to all the teachers so they will all be told the same thing". No, I do not trust them.

Go difficult child :bravo::bigsmile:

H

HaoZi

Funny, I think it would make MORE sense to spell it out in writing so you only have to run off copies and not try explaining to everyone separately and getting different questions from different teachers. Maybe it's just me.
Glad to hear he went today even if it's only this afternoon. Any chance he could that work from that class elsewhere or get a different teacher?

T

TeDo

Funny, I think it would make MORE sense to spell it out in writing so you only have to run off copies and not try explaining to everyone separately and getting different questions from different teachers.

They are planning on having ONE meeting with all the teachers at the same time. This one teacher is VERY good at finding loopholes if things aren't spelled out. She is the one I worry about.