Healthy ways to deal with anger - could use some tips

SuZir

HaoZi: There is that too. I don't think this person who called, or their son, considers difficult child even much of the human being much less an adult, with his own mind. But still I'm kind of relieved that they called husband instead of difficult child. husband told them off and I'm not even sure if we will tell about it to difficult child. After all it is just noise and difficult child has to make his decisions related to this only for what is right for himself. And he has time to think about it. There is no need for quick decisions.

I have still been sleeping badly and having these dreams. Daytime I can function okay (except yesterday I threw a perfect reno fit, but try to rip off well made old hard wood flooring without damaging it yourself. It certainly is built to last...)and I hoped I could take few days for myself over Easter to that meeting with a bottle, but that got just nixed, when difficult child called and informed me that he and his girlfriend will come for Sunday and Monday after spending first two days of Easter with girlfriend's parents. His season is finally over, and it has been terribly hard season for him and while there are lots of things up to air for his future, I'm sure those things will work themselves out in one way or another and at least now he has few months less stressful time ahead of him. I can take tomorrow for myself, but have to be back on my feet on Saturday. So I think very hard snowshoeing or off track skiing trip for a day is in order. Exhausting myself physically outside could at least help me sleep better for a night.