Hear ye, hear ye

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I have an edict to send out. NO MORE GETTING ILL PEOPLE! I know it isn't intentional. However as we head into winter on this side of the world and those in the other seasons every where else we need to be taking care of ourselves and each other.

I declare in my edict that we have a take care of ourselves day. No arguments now. Vitamins, good food, plenty of rest.

Now repeat after me....I state your name (okay smarties your name) will take care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself.

Get with me here on this.

beth

trinityroyal

I, Trinity Royal, will take care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself.

Good idea Beth!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I Lisa will take care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself. :D

If I take any more vitamins I'm gonna choke on the darn things. :rofl:

I need mine just to function.....you know things other people take for granted like the ability to think and stay awake. :faint: Hopefully, they'll also help keep all these nasty bugs at bay. We have already got 3 nasty ones floating around the college campus and all the school in the area. sigh

Andy

:hearye:
.​
I, Andy, will take care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself.

I am off to find "plenty of sleep". That sounds awesome! i am assuming a nice fluffy pillow is included.

KTMom91

I, Mary, will take better care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself.

I'm just now getting over a cold, so I will increase the fruits and veggies and the vitamins.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I, Linda, will take better care of myself so as to maximize my body's ability to take care of itself.

Like Witz, I the the dark chocolate & red wine needs to come out. :D

(It'll help once the prednisone is out of my system - sometime next year.)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Sorry I got hit before I could read your proclamation!
I am taking one for the team! No one else gets to be sick from here on out!!!
I am going to take a bath...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
At least I have a few of you on board. Really totoro you didn't need to take one for the team. Get better then I want you on board with this.

beth