Hello, Everyone!!

klmno

We ARE BACK from vacation!! We had a great time- my Mom only got on my nerves a little toward the end (we spent the last 2 1/2 days with her). I missed you guys though- it's unreal how much I depend on this forum to unwind, get feedback, etc. LOL!! I came in the house, pottied, and ran to the computer- difficult child said "ALREADY- you are back on that ALREADY" Well, I had to read about an hour to catch up on things you know!!

Star- I don't know exactly where you are but I'm sure I was closer to you on vacation than I am now!! The shops had the same ole tourist stuff but difficult child and I shared some special times and we took my mom to a dinner/comedy show cruise last night so all in all, it was a nice break! I'm going to post my only "deep thought" for the past week on General- then, difficult child is going to use the computer for a while. I'll try to get back on later to respond to some threads- it sounds like there are several people who need a little support and a few hugs right now....

klmno

ARGGH!!! Sorry- thank you to everyone who welcomed me back! now, I have a computer issue that only exists on this site. It starts looking like my screen is going out and I can't reply in advanced mode or post a new thread. I can only post quick reply to existing threads. I have no problem on other websites or emailing. But, when I try to post here in other ways, my screen view fades until it looks like two screens overlaying each other and it won't acknowledge my keyboard strokes. I've tried restarting. This is so annoying!!

difficult child says he updated the internet explorer when he got on the computer this evening and there was an option to click on something to help websites be used easier. I didn't have any problem before that. If a moderator could move this to a thread where wise computer people could offer suggestions, I would be forever grateful!!

Never mind- I found a way around the problem- at least for now! LOL!!

Last edited: