Hello everyone !

shellyd67

It has been way too long since my last visit.

Hope you and yours are all doing well.

My work computer was having issues with the browser so I was unable to log on from work and our home computer went kaput so I have only been able to log on from my mobile phone occasionally.

All is well for the most part. difficult child is having his best year ever in Middle School. Mostly A's and B's and lots of wonderful comments.

I myself am having serious acid reflux issues and have been back and forth to my PCP and he has recently increased my medications. Gonna give it some time and then ask for an endoscopy.

I am friends with some of you on facebook so I have been keeping up with a few of you.

Love seeing pictures of Step's little sweetie !!

Take Care !!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hey girl!!! Glad difficult child is doing well!!!

I know the computer feeling... Just want to pitch them out a window, eh? And the reflux, too. Ugh!! Wish I had some fancy answers but I just down a lot of Tums. Well... It's better now but...

And thank you... She is my joy! :wink:

buddy

That is wonderful news.....Its so great when they can even have a good few months dont you think?? It is a great self esteem boost and shows them they can do it. I hope the whole year stays positive for him!

cubsgirl

Glad to hear that difficult child is doing so well but sorry that you are dealing with the stomach/reflux stuff. Hopefully the medications will help. Good to 'see' you stopping by.