Hello friends - it has been awhile - I know

Jena

it does!! you responded on my post and i was like how are you?? than shut easy child and said omg that was her! than i saw this! you'll find it, you really will. I"m just beginning to find mine. you have had alot of challenges thrown at you at one time and it's alot to take in, handle, compute, fix and heal from.

yet it is amazing woman like you that not only handle what life throws at us yet you also fix, love, care for, and now loving another animal and grow, share, teach and help others along the way in your own search for freedom of our ****!! lol

sooo glad your back!!

sorry about your dad, and well the rest goes with-o saying. yet that everything happens for a reason i do believe now.

(((Hugs)))) i wanna c the new puppy!!!!

Steely

How funny Kitty that we were on the same wave:) So good to see you back. How is Tink?
And Jena! You too! I am confused, weren't you in Texas before? Or I am delusional? If so, how or why are you in NY? Sounds like you have so much going on with your little one - WOW. You sound stronger than I might be in be in that situation - whenever Matt was in the hospital I cried the whole time:(
Yes, well as much as I love the pup - I am thinking why oh why??? What a handful she is. I will try to get some pics up of her soon.

katya02

Solace
Adding my welcome too. Very sorry to hear about your Dad and the difficult times you've had in the past several months. Sometimes we just need time to gather ourselves before we can forge ahead again. I'm glad you're able to be with your father in the next few weeks. Wishing you peace and comfort.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Welcome back, Steely :) I've thought of you often and wondered how you've been. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine last summer and can appreciate what you're going through.

Hi Steely,

Good to hear from you again! It's wonderful that Matt is doing so well! Sorry to hear about your dad but it's nice that you're able to spend time with him now. As far as the job, as someone else already said, you're better off without it!

Even though I don't post much any more, I'm still around... Keeping you close in my thoughts and praying for your dad... SFR