Hello from dreamer!

dreamer

As usual, I still cannot post here or access PM, but I can still read here from my WebTV.
Sounds like for the most part, everyone did kind of OK for the holidays! YAY!
If you want to reach me, you can email me at [email protected]

I can still access the site at our public library, but the weather here in north IL has been cold this week, brrr. I have not ventured out much. And today I have to attend a wake and funeral for yet another friend. <sigh> I have grown so weary of loseing friends so young.

Hope you all have a great 2008!!!!!!

Dreamer dreamer bo beamer banana fanna fo feemer!!

So good to hear from you. I see that you emailed me a couple weeks ago but my computer is acting up and I can't access it. Hope you had a teriffic holiday, and may you and yours have a wonderful New Year.

(((((((hugs))))))))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thinking about you also!!! Thanks for the Hello!!! We miss you around here. Post when you can. Sorry about the sadness. Hope your family is doing well.

HUGS also.

Lothlorien

Hey there!

Have you tried checking with freecycle? You might get a regular computer that someone wants to get rid of.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
YEA!!!!! IT'S DREAMER!!!!!

:dance: :dance:

So very glad you could touch base with us!! :salute:

Miss you terribly around here.

Like Loth said, have you tried freecycle?? I know we have quite a few offers around here. And several ppl requesting computers. It wouldn't hurt to keep trying. I mean, tax return time is coming up and that's when lots of ppl buy new computers.

Hugs