Hello gals

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Big Bad Kitty, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I want to apologize for not being on the board lately.

I mean, I come here every day and read up on everyone. I pray for you all. But lately, I don't know. It's weird. I don't feel up to posting. Not that there is anything wrong (or at least out of the ordinary; Tink is still a mess) but I just feel like I've said the same things over and over..."oh sorry to hear that, I'll keep you in my thoughts, rattle some beads, blah blah blah". It feels so fake. I can't seem to come up with an original idea.

Am I making any sense?

Just know that I am still here and I care about each and every one of you.

:D

2. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Hugs, if you need to lurk for a while we understand. Just know that if you need anything let us know.

beth

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Makes perfect sense. I'm frequently feeling the same!

Lurk away :D

4. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

BBK, I completely understand.
    Sometimes you just feel blah for no particular reason, and you need to go underground for a while. Lurk for as long as you need. We're here whenever you're ready.

Trinity

5. nvts

nvts Active Member

:D I missed you! :redface:

Beth

6. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I've definitely noticed the lack of your presence on the board. What's going on with Tink? Are you able to get her to any kind of therapy?

7. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

We all needs breaks once in awhile!

Glad to hear things are status quo.

8. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Totally understand too! Heck I take 3 to 6 month to year long "breaks" lol from the board... And No One holds it against me, smile.

Take care, hugs and love
    Tammy

9. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Hey, no phoney lurkers allowed!
    BBK, as long as we know you are doing alright, that is A-OK by me!!! I can feel the love.
    I post and I probably shouldn't some times. I can hear it now, "oh gosh what the heck does Totoro have to say NOW?" (Nothing)
    Thanks for the update, let us know how you are when you want if you want.
    Heck I don't even need support half of the time, just some sarcasm will do!

10. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Hugs BBK. Everyone needs a break now and again. Glad nothing enormous is going on that's keeping you away. Lurking is fine. But we do miss ya. And if it's too long between pop ins, well we worry.

Sorry things with Tink haven't improved.

((hugs))

11. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Just glad to hear you are still hanging around! Sometimes you just run out of words..... I know I do....

12. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

BBk, I miss your wit and wisdom. Just knowing that you're watching from afar makes me feel better.

13. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I will second everywoman, I've missed your sense of humor and insight.

14. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Happy to see you BBK. Been thinking about you.

T - I'm ALWAYS interested in what you have to say. You say it with such finesse! :D

15. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

kitty, I feel them same way, I give out heartfelt hugs and prayers but otherwise I am useless! I am so fried with my own kids, I have no energy to come up with creative responses! I feel like all I do is take take take.... but I am glad to see you, i missed you :O)

16. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

BBK, I do the same thing. Sometimes what I say seems so short and inconsequential, that I lurk and say nothing. It's ok. Sometimes I lurk when I need help, but all I need is to know that I am not alone. It is ok, as long as you are ok.

17. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

BBK-I've missed you! Lurk away if you want, know we are here and never feel that what you have to offer isn't valuable.

18. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

been there done that. Nuff said.

Abbey

19. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Glad you and Tink are OK!