hello im back

babyblue31

Hello everyone, I'm back I haven't been on in awhile lost my internet...

Things here are ok difficult child is acting up more then ever . I think it's cause his birthday was last month.. At least I hope that is what it is..

boyfriend finally got another job he drives cab now and makes pretty good money..

I have been ok. My dad help pay our bills for 4 months I hated asking for that help, but I Did what I had to for my son. I ha=ve been have alot of migranes and headaches lately. My doctor thinks it might be do to high blood presser so tring to get a medication that my insurance covers..

But all in all things are good!!!!!:D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Welcome back. It's nice to get caught. Hope the blood pressure and migraines are able to be treated.
Great to hear that all is well.

Andy

Welcome back! I do wonder how you are.

Do you have a Early Childhood Family Education organization in your area? It is either through the public school system or your community education. It would have classes for both your and your son to attend. I took both my kids since they were babies until they started Kindergarten.

You would be able to meet people with kids the same age as your son. Maybe make some new friends. The sessions we attended had time for free play with your child (they have oodles and oodles of play opportunities) and then parents get to meet for about 1/2 hour for some parent discussion time (share ideas, learn new things, etc.) while the kids are watched by ECFE staff. Once this staff gets to know both of you, they can give positive suggestions on how to handle specific behaviors.

Give your son a hug for me!

I do hope you find a good medication to relieve your pains.