Hello - it has been awhile - update

Steely

I just wanted to say hi. It has been awhile since I have posted. My whole life seems to be a constant state of change, and I have not had the energy to post as of late. However, I hope to have my mo-jo back soon, and be a posting crazy mama.

Matt has transitioned to his new program (and the last) and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have seen him twice in 5 weeks, which has healed my soul immensely. I am doing so much better on breaking away and keeping our boundaries than ever before. And despite his behavior at the other program, there are so many things I am proud of him of.

I am still fighting mono which has been difficult. Especially coupled with the insanity of my job. I have trouble breathing sometimes because of the idiots I work for.:mad:

Regardless I still loving in the middle of nowhere. I love the extremes. I still have 2 good friends here, G and R, whom I am extremely grateful for in this small town.

Love you guys
Steely

crazymama30

I hope that this program works well for and with Matt, and hope you get over your dreaded mono. Never had it and never want to.

Lothlorien

I'm glad to hear that things are going well with Matt's new program. Make sure you get a lot of sleep. Rest is the only way to get over the mono and you've had it for a really long time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So glad to hear from you, and even more wonderful to hear the upbeat in your post!! :D Make sure you're getting plenty of rest. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Glad to hear that things are going well. Matt deserves to have stability and feel safe. Which can only help you in the long run. You deserve these things also. :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm happy to hear from you and I am glad too that you sound better. Keep your chin up - and lots of hugs! :D