Hello Kitty psychological analyzer - short survey

jbrain

That was fun! Mine said I have a "fair" stress level. It said I do fine unless I have a bunch of things hit me at once (very true). It said I need to be out in the natural surroundings for peace (also true). Hello Kitty is one smart cat--who needs a therapist?
Jane

meowbunny

I am a serious person always able to control my temper. Hate to break Ms. Kitty's heart, but no. I let my temper fly when I feel it is appropriate. I will admit that right now I am serious but not on a regular basis.

goldenguru

Um - Dr. Kitty, PhD needs to take an English course. He may have had plenty of psychiatric classes - but he most certainly missed English 100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldenguru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Um - Dr. Kitty, PhD needs to take an English course. He may have had plenty of psychiatric classes - but he most certainly missed English 100. </div></div>

Try to maintain in a balance level on it your stress about English lesson.

goldenguru

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HereWeGoAgain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Try to maintain in a balance level on it your stress about English lesson. </div></div>

LOL. I'm a self confessed grammar Nazi. You'll have to admit - the grammar was enough to stress a person out!!

F

flutterbee

I'm thinking it was originally done in Spanish or something and then dropped into an online translator which is very literal. I'm too tired to try to make sense of what it said, other than I have a fair stress level.

Fair enough.

Hello Kitty is Japanese, actually. The grammar is characteristic of native Japanese/Korean/Chinese speakers writing in English. The classic example is a phrase from a video game, "All your bases are belong to us."

Pam R

Mine said:

"You are a cheery person and likely never worry about stress.

Even when you encounter any problem, you will not pay attention. Though it not the whole truth. Maybe you jsut simply put the stress aside.

You might be exposed to stress one day. When that occurs, gardening will be the best way to keep a balance stress level."

LOLOL That is so funny. The stress levels around here have been astronomical in the past. I long ago decided to do some serious stress reductions. It looks like I succeeded, perhaps too well. LOLOL

And at this point, gardening IS what I do for me. :)) Among other things, but it is #1. :flower:

Pam R.

Heather:

This was translated from Japanese. Hello Kitty is HUGE there. It's, like, the first "anime".

I got something for Hello Kitty to analyze.

In Tink's bathroom, there is a Hello Kitty soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, toothBRUSH, toothPASTE, trinket box, hand towel, bath mat, shower curtain, shower curtain hooks, soap dish, toilet brush holder, hamper, and garbage can. For her birthday, I got her a Hello Kitty hair dryer, wall plaque, jewelry box, and mini water dispenser.

Do we adore Hello Kitty?

OR

Are we trying to punish Hello Kitty (Hell-O, she is in the bathroom...)