Hello

this is

I

A

N

A

V

I'm back :D

S2BX is still in rehab so I am not too worried about him lurking about. So this is my new handle. I wish I were lost in "a maze of grace", it's a maze of something, but it's not grace, LOL

brief up date

S2BX is in rehab until July, but he faces multiple legal charges once he's out, and will most likely be going away again to jail. I am receiving zero $ from him and thankfully my PT job has given me benefits. I am still at my parent's and difficult child I has been written off by my DOD (Dear old Dad) at least 10 times in the last month. My mom wears rose colored glasses and thinks all will be well. But if I did not have them I'd be in a pickle and my kids would eat me alive, so I am very grateful.

difficult child I: is turning 17 in June and is currently failing 9th grade (again). Neurological tests came back fine, and his in home therapist wants to give up, stating simply "it's a behavior issue". Just last week I called the police on him after he kicked the %$%$*^% out his brother. Drug tests still come back negative.

difficult child II: is 11 and he is in a "band aide" BD class in our local public school. He was doing really well, but in the past few weeks he's been steadily going down hill and is very unstable. His in home therapist is a blessing and she was still coming even after her contract expired, now it's been renewed (thank you Jesus!)

I am still here, still swimming
:swimming:><> God is good

TerryJ2

Oh dear!
Well, despite your problems, you do sound like you've got your head above water. I hope your soon-to-be ex stays away from you.
So sorry about your kids. Sigh. I don't know what to do about a therapist who says "it's a behavior issue."
Turn to other professionals, I guess.
Glad you're here.

nvts

Yay! So glad to hear from you! Also logging off for the night but wanted to say "Welcome Back!!!"

Beth

F

flutterbee

It's good to hear from you. I was just thinking about you the other day.

You sound good. You have a lot of stress, but you sound like you are handling it like a champ.

Welcome home. :)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well I am glad you are BACK!!!
You actually sound pretty good despite...
Hopefully Spring will bring some positive changes for you... you are due!