hello

babyblue31

Haven't posted in awhile things are going good. Trying to get everything we need for difficult child to start school next month. Kindergarden here we go. He's growing so fast I can't believe it. He will be 6 in january hard to believe at least for me.

I was wonder if anyone near or around St. Petersburg Fl. knows of any programs that helps with getting school clothes. He has to where a uniform and money is really tight, any infomation would help thanks.

Babyblue31

witzend

Perhaps you could google "St. Petersburg free school clothing". Or ask any other programs you might be getting assistance from?

Andy

Also check with your local Salvation Army. In our area, we have a program where people are encouraged to donate school supplies and clothing to school kids through the Salvation Army.

Good to hear from you! Glad things are going well! Getting ready for Kindergarten is exciting. Is your little guy excited?

Lothlorien

Ask the school nurse or counselor. Yoyu may also check with the local food pantry. The people who run those food pantries are quite knowledgeable about helping people with those type of things. Our Moms group collects school supplies for our local food pantry each year and provide over 50 kids with a backpack, pens, pencils, lunch boxes, etc.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Good to see you. N starts Kindergarten in 3 weeks... she is so scared. We are in therapy once a week!

Our babies grow so fast huh?
Has the school assessed him yet? Or are you waiting until it starts?

How is he doing?

graceupongrace

babyblue,

You might check with-the school. When my boys were in private school, everyone donated their old uniforms back to the school, and the used items went on sale before school started. At that age, kids tend to outgrow things before they wear them out, so you could get items in good condition for a really low cost.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wasnt there something in the pre-registration packet for kindergarten this Spring on where to get uniforms at a discount? I would call the school. You can't be the only person in St. Pete who is in financial need at this time.