HELP! 15TH Wedding Anniversary

nvts

Ok, I confess. I stink at this stuff! husband just sent me a beautiful, huge bouquet of flowers for our anniversary. He'll be home in 4 hours (been working on difficult child 1's billion issues again today!), and I didn't get him anything.

Ideas? Please? Anything? We have a Target nearby!

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Beth

trinityroyal

Beth, are you at all crafty? No, not THAT way. I mean with a glue gun and scissors.

If you have any pictures of you and hub...old ones, new ones, ones with the kids, goofy ones...and they're not already in albums. Grab them.

Get yourself down to Target and buy a SMALL scrapbook. They have great accessories, captions, stickers and decorations etc. Put together a "Celebrating 15 Wonderful Years" scrapbook for him.

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort but looks like you slaved over it for months and months.

Hope this helps.
Trinity

DammitJanet

Does husband like fruit? Do you have an Incredible Edibles near you? If so, call and order the strawberry one and then have fun tonite! They also have a ton of other fruits if you guys dont like strawberries.

Star*

call 911........call 911
TELL HIM ABOUT THE TWINS!!!!!!!!!

What more could a man ask for than TWO babies - then say "PSYCHE".

And after that you'll need the bottle of wine to help his nerves.....and the cologne to cover up the perspiration smell.

:tongue: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

nvts

I'd go the red nighty, but here's what we have to keep in mind - I needed to lose 10 or 70 pounds BEFORE I got pregnant! I'd have to buy 2 or 3 of them at Target and try to tie them together (I'm so bad at sewing that I have to use thimbles on ALL 10 fingers!).

Not a pretty picture!

Right next to Target was a Bed Bath and Beyond. I had a 20% off coupon and a $40. gift card. I got him a "Shiatzu Chair Back Massager". After all the discounts etc. it fit in the budget (I swear I thought this was Wed. and that I had time to shop!).

Desperation. It was either that or get him a massage at the local spa place but the last time I offered that, he said he felt weird about his wife paying for someone to rub him! lol!

Beth

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
WHIPPED CREAM
HOT FUDGE
ICE CREAM
BANNANAS
MARSHMELLOWS
AND ONE SPORK!!!

*rent a movie you watched on one of your 1st dates?

husband and I just had our 24th anniversary on Monday...

I took him to one of his favorite places to eat - a little French place down the street with wonderful, simple food and wine. We had pate, tasty salads, a goat cheese pie with veggies and a shrimp crepe - with a nice inexpensive bottle of Merlot.

It was wonderful.... just the two of us. I highly recommend a romantic dinner... who knows what will happen next?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Good choice! It isn't as if you don't have a little something on your mind... I am the worst at these things also... husband had to remind me that we have been married for 5 years this year. We argue all of the time because I take our first date seriously... 9 years. He says our wedding date is more important. I celebrate both now!
I hope you have a nice evening

DammitJanet

Im horrible at celebrating things too. We actually arent married and I moved in with him the day I met him so it is quite confusing...lol. Who knew we would have to remember that date! None of us were ever quite sure exactly what date it actually was but we knew it was mid july so we picked the 15th. Now that is much easier to remember because it is Hailies birthday too...lol.