help..........computer vs site

crazymama30

So I finally got a "real" computer to use (not just my phone) but I cannot view the site in anything but the mobile verson. I click the full site option, but after I log on, it goes to the mobile site and when I click on the full site option, it just takes me to the mobile version. It could be the computer, as it is older. could someone help.

buddy

wish I could help, that sounds frustrating... does that happen after you sign in or before? It just does that when you put www . conductdisorders . com address? I wish I knew more about computers, that seems so weird. I am sure someone here will be able to help you. (or go sit at a public wi fi spot and ask a nerdie looking computer person (not a put down, wish I was one))

tiredmommy

Can you add what type of processor and operating system you're using? It may help her narrow down the problem quicker.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Something I found by accident, that might help. The mobile site has an "m" in it somewhere... If you get rid of that it might help. Of course, it might not be the problem at all...