help for 15 year old with dual diagnosis

so ready to live

hI KT.
but then the other stronger, more reasonable side is telling me NO.
stay strong! It's so wise not to clean up his mess, true story or not. It also gives him time to think about what has happened and you time to breathe again.

He told husband he has no intention of stopping smoking pot, even if that means failing drug tests with his probation officer and being taken away from us and placed in state custody.
...such an immature decision but he knows the consequences and chooses them. Let it run the course at this point, it's good you didn't go to hospital, you protected you...and that's OK. It's the hardest thing but at his young age, there's so much hope. glad to hear you tried al-anon, we found the basic tools very helpful even if the situations of others weren't like ours. It got us through the worst pitfalls until we had peace enough to think more clearly. I too just listened (and cried). Prayers.

kt4394

Hi all..Well, tomorrow is our day in court. We applied for the CRA and have spoken to his soon-to-be probation officer and his lawyer. I know this is the right thing to do, that he has left us with no other choice, but I am truly dying inside. I am so scared that he is not going to comply with the requirements of the court and will end up in state placement. I do NOT want that. I can't even imagine having my son taken from me for 30 days to be placed in a group home. I am just hoping that he can see this a wake-up call and manage to get his sh** together. I hope that we can get some help and resources from the courts, not just threats. I really want to know what there is available for us for counseling, for treatment, for school choices and I hope that this can help. I hope it helps, but I am SO scared. Please keep us in your thoughts. Thanks