Help for dry skin?

KTMom91

Miss KT says her skin has gotten really dry and itches like crazy. She hasn't changed soaps or anything, and can't get into the dermatologist on her next visit home. What can she put on to make her skin stop itching so badly?

Thanks in advance!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
My Mom gave me a recipe for the world's best lotion ever - Onyxx has superdry skin, and a friend's son has eczema - works on both.

1 tub Vitamin E cream
1 tub Vaseline
1 bottle (normal size) baby lotion

Mix it all together - works great by itself and really awesome right after a shower!

tiredmommy

Sebamed face/body wash is pH balanced and left my skin soft and moist. Cocoa butter lotion works great too. Also, tell her to drink more water.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Drink more water and take an essential oils supplement that has evening primrose, borage and flaxseed oils. Very effective.

Shower every day and apply a non greasy, non-fragrance lotion of her choice. Many doctors will tell you not to shower every day...however, I suffered with eczema my entire life until I was 18. At that point I took control over my own health and began showering daily and applying lubriderm lotion religiously. Instant relief...I've rarely had a problem since.

Best of luck.