Help from some readers and writers here?

H

HaoZi

I finally published an ebook of my poetry for Kindle on Amazon (under a pen name). Marketing is a big weakness of mine, so I figured I'd ask for help from the family. I can't afford to advertise it, and poetry is a niche product, so connecting to people that read it I'm finding difficult. So if anyone is willing to 'ho out my work on their FB or whatever, I'll be happy to PM you the link and then you can just hit the "Share on FB" button on Amazon. If I already have you on my FB, I've already tried sharing it on my profile from my pen name's profile.

I'm also working on a story, right now it looks like it will be more of a mini-series type of thing, dark urban fantasy/paranormal/touch of sci-fi. If anyone is willing to be a beta reader/proof reader, etc., please let me know.

DDD

I'm so thrilled for you. Congrats! I do love to read and was an English major but I have never been into poetry. Not sure why. It just never rang my chime. on the other hand I hope you get alot of family support because I think it is awesome. Hugs. DDD

Mattsmom277

Love love love it! I'll happily plug the link if you pm it to me. I'm such a reader that it will be great to read something from someone I know :). I don't have a kindle but I do use a program called Calibre to translate my ebooks if needed to a format readable on my Sony reader. As for your new mini-series of books, I'd love to proof read etc! If you PM me the link to plug, I'll message you back with my facebook contact info if you like and my email if you ever want to forward to writings for a proof. Congrats to you by the way!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I don't have a kindle! :-( but I'd love to promo u just the same. If I'm able, I'd be very willing to proof, too.

H

HaoZi

Thank you so much ladies! I have about 18 more pages to re-proof and re-edit before I add to the story I'm working on. I try to edit as I go whenever I can, it refreshes my memory on the story and helps me keep continuity, which I've seen too many stories/books/shows lose, so I hope some of you have good eyes for those nit-picking details.
PMs sent with my info, hope to be emailing out some more soon, reviews help!

P-nut2004

I love to read & I used to write before difficult child took over all of my time. I don't have a kindle but if u pm me Id be happy to promo u on FB and I'd LOVE to read anything u are working on and need proof read etc. GOOD LUCK & congrats for making the time to pursue your passion :)

Jody

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your success. That is such good news. Please pm me and I will be glad to put it on my facebook, and would love to read anything that you write. Way to go.

H

HaoZi

Thanks Star and the rest of you wonderful ladies!
Just as an FYI if anyone is wondering, you don't need a Kindle, I'll happily email a text version to anyone interested here, I just hope to see some reviews on the Amazon page (give it your best critical eye!).

H

HaoZi

For those that opened the files, have you gotten a version that works on your computer? I know a couple had issues and re-sent them in the version you asked for.