Help!! How do I share pictures now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickiL

I would love to share pictures of Kyla, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it now. Could someone please let me know how to do it on the new site? She is just adorable and has learned how to sit up and now sits up and just claps and claps...it's just so darn cute!

Thanks!

donna723

Vicki, I'm no whiz at it myself but the easiest way is to use a photo hosting site like www.photobucket.com. You can load pictures that you have on your computer directly into Photobucket. When the picture is loaded into Photobucket, there will be four links shown under the picture. Click on the second one that says "Direct Link" and that will copy the link. Then when you make your post on the CD board, just paste the link where you want it. It won't show the actual picture in your post, just the link, but when you click on the link, you will see the picture.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sorry, Donna- great advice. Vicki did figure it out and had pictures up for for us to look at on another thread. I posted that we only keep kid pics up for a couple of days to protect their privacy so I removed them this morning.

There's another thread in WC if you want to get a peek, if it hasn't already been removed.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread.

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies.