help i new here

fionamay41

fionamay41
just found this site by chance hope i have the right place. got a 14 yr old son just been diagnosed with conduct disorder nedd some advice, help ,sympathy ,sanity etc too tired to battle with the school they don't appear to listen. hope someone can answer me

nvts

Hi! Welcome to the crowd! It's a little busy here at my house today as all three of the "chuckleheads" are home with some sort of mysterious illness that showed up when they got off the bus yesterday and went away just as the bus drove off this morning!

You've found a really great group of people who've got a vast amount of experience.

When you get a chance, fill out the profile like mine on the bottom. It gives members a way to know you and we don't ask as many questions!:laughing:

Who diagnosed your child? Was it a psychiatrist? Psychologist? Pediatrician?

We ALL know what you mean about the school not cooperating!

Again, welcome to the group! Ask questions, blow off a little steam, laugh, cry, etc.

There are strong shoulders to cry on, and many open hearts!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hello Fiona

Tell us a little bit more about yourself and your difficult child.

Welcome to the family -
Star

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
So glad you found us! :happyguy:This group of warrior parents has been my sanity for the last several months. Vent away! Give us alittle more info - you'll be surprised at how many parents on the board are feeling the same exact frustration and ffelings you have - welcome - it IS a soft place to land!!
-dara