Help! Month long visit only half over....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, thanks to this thread I think I've figured out what to do in 10-15 years as retribution for the last 10-15 years....I'll move into Rob's house for 6 weeks :hammer: :rofl: :smile: .

I'm sorry you're in the middle, Barbara. :smile:

(are you sure this isn't some kind of *dance* between your husband and his Mom that has been going on since his childhood?)

You're a good woman to post here instead of having a hissy fit there.

Suz

ScentofCedar

Good point, Suz!

In fact, now that I think of it in that light, any one of the moves I have seen displayed between husband and his mom could put every contestant on Dancing With The Stars to shame!

Of course, the participants would both need to be wearing their pajamas....

Know how husband handled things this morning?

He went into the kitchen to start the coffee?

And said "BARB, I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN INTO THE DOUGHNUTS AGAIN!"

Which I had been.

And so, I had to drag myself out of my closet and admit that I had indeed, eaten four doughnuts this morning.

Know why?

Because I already ate all the chocolate covered ones, and most of the apple turnovers husband's mom laid in and now refuses to eat.

I love that stuff, you guys.

:rofl:

Barbara

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In fact, now that I think of it in that light, any one of the moves I have seen displayed between husband and his mom could put every contestant on Dancing With The Stars to shame!
</div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Suz :princess:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

I wonder just what they'd do if you just started cracking up when they're in the middle of one of their "dances"?

I swear, I could actually see the morning confrontation. :hammer: I would have probably started laughing. But then, people tell me I have a strange sense of humor. lol

Keep counting those days down. You'll make it yet. But be sure to remind husband of this next winter if he gets the same crazy idea of a month long visit with dear ol Mom. :faint: