HELP- my son is pulling out his own teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

Hi JLyen, This is an old thread that was then responded to again and so it can be confusing. I would suggest you copy and paste your new information , hit start new thread under General Parenting and introduce yourself there. That way people will see you and you will likely get many responses. I can ask a moderator to help you too. If you go to settings you can create a signature so that all the information you added will pop into all of your posts and people will be able to remember you and be more supportive.

Welcome by the way... so glad you are here. Sounds like a good thread to start, many of the same people are still on this board! There are many here who can relate to your family, military, diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), adhd, odd, mood isssues, etc.

HUGS, Buddy

I am having a similar situation with my 7 year old son pulling his adult teeth out. Did you find anything that worked????? Please, please help. We have already shelled out almost 600 on his braces and more to come. He is only 7 though. He has diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), adhd, odd, mood disregulation, depression. He takes abilify and prosac. He also wets the bed at least once a week.
I am 28
Name Jenny
Married for almost nine years
We are a military family
Have 2 children one with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and one with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
I have diagnosis of major depressive disorder, gen anxiety disorder, and adhd

Status
Not open for further replies.