Help! Possible rape or sexual abuse...

Copabanana

I did buy her the morning after pill and she took it.
Oh, I remember.

How I wish she (and you) were not going through this. However I do believe this will make the two of you even closer and I pray this will bring her greater caution and self-control.

ksm

I don't know that this incident is bringing us closer. Yesterday she was mad that DCF was coming over...and it was all my fault because I called the police. Not her fault because she was drinking, wouldn't come home, and passed out. She said she would never tell me anything again.

husband and I are coping ok. I don't want to seem calloused, but at least it wasn't her first sexual encounter. I wish she hadn't been sexually active last year, but she believed the guy was her "soul mate" when he was actually a jerk. She was too easily manipulated. But we have a severe lack of trust because of her lies and sneaking.

I love her, but I can't reason with her or get her to follow our rules. Sigh. Two more years. husband and I have decided if there is any more times that she doesn't come home, or isn't where she is supposed to be, we are calling the police. She will have to be held at the juvenile center for 3 to 5 days, go before a judge, and then have severe court ordered restrictions or go in to foster care or the local shelter.

It's her decision now if she wants to continue playing this game. We are going to play hard ball.

KSM

PiscesMom

last night, when we called the police, I did tell him that she had just told me that night, in a text, that she had been raped earlier in the week. That fact, and with her friend telling me she had left the house and walked away without her phone and purse, had me very worried about her well being.

So I have reported it. But I think they aren't going to follow up on it.

KSM
has she had an exam? for STD, pregnancy? (i am still scrolling thru this)

New Leaf

It's her decision now if she wants to continue playing this game. We are going to play hard ball
Ksm, I think this is all you can do. Play hardball. She is already, disrespecting herself and your rules. Throwing hard balls your way as you try everything under the sun to help her.
You and hubs deserve some peace.
I have to play hardball too. Just posted about it. I am going on the warpath for my own peace.
Put on your face paint Momma and stand tough for the sanctity of your home.
I hear the drumbeat in the distance, time to put on the armor, pick up the shield and stop the insanity.
Hang in there girl.
:warriorsmiley:
Leafy