Help!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
OK. You all know I love a bargain. I think I may need an intervention.

I have discovered dealhooverer . It is a site that lists LOTS of the deal a day sites all on one website!!!!

I somehow MUST stop myself.

I did get one of those pediatrician eggs for $4.99 shipped. And 2 sets of 4 coasters in a wood box for $6.49 shipped total, not each. The coasters are little frames you put pictures in and they will be great gifts.

But if I do this daily my husband might have a problem. So far I am well within the $$ I have set aside for christmas gifts.

Sigh.

Save me, somebody!!!

klmno

LOL! Is this a little like the people who get compulsive with the home shoppers network tv? Are you making sure the things you buy can be used by someone? If so and you stay within your budget, maybe it isn't so bad!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
As long as you're within your shopping budget you're doing just fine. It's when you sneak money from elsewhere in the budget when it becomes a problem. Sounds like you've found a great way to make money stretch even more.

Nothing bad about that. :) But I'm glad I don't have a credit card. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
I DON"T have a credit card!! I just use paypal. It isn't perfect and I never keep much money in it. but it is very easy to use.

I am determined to stay within my budget, but.......

crazymama30

I love to buy stuff online too. It does pay off. My mp3, 8gig, I loved it, died. I have 2 sansa clip 2gig players I got online for about 10$ each. I can still have music! I took the pink one. I hate pink, but the blue one is for difficult child for christmas.

As long as you are not overspending, it is ok.

I love dealhoover too. I just found it not long ago.