Help!

susiestar

Roll With It
My keyboard locked u9p. makes a clicking sound if you press a key. Using onscreen keyboard now. Frustrating!

Have removed battery with no luck. Twice.

Thanks

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You're sure it's the keyboard and not just the computer making the clicking sound?? (I call it the click of death, I'd laugh but I've had it happen twice now and it's sooo not funny)

You have batteries for your keyboard?? If it is in fact the keyboard, I'd run to wallie world and pick up a new one for like 10-15 bucks. No batteries, but cheap.

If the clicking is coming from the computer..........it could be your video card or your motherboard. I've been lucky enough to have one of each. And now my new computer is doing it again. We're limping it along until Travis can pick me up another motherboard. Which will be the 2nd one for a computer that is only 6 months old. argh!!!

TerryJ2

Have you tried rebooting the computer? Sometimes it will go back to default mode and return the keyboard and screen to their regular states.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well at least it doesn't sound like the click of death. If rebooting doesn't work, I'll ask Travis when he gets up. (home on spring break) I had an issue with my mouse and keyboard not working.....he did something and it was reset and fine again. Just don't know what it was.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie Travis needs to know if it's a wireless keyboard or not. If wireless the receiver may need to be reset.

susiestar

Roll With It
there is a little white light right above the space between the end & page up buttons on the number keypad. this computer is <1 month old. grrrrrrr

susiestar

Roll With It
I am back. Spent over an hour with tech support and then had to reformat and recover factory settings. So for the second time in a month I have a brand new computer, lol!