Hemp Seed/Has anyone tried this seed and has it given you good result if you have??

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Janet, am sure if I looked hard enough around the boys room I could scare up a seed or two LOL

SO cleaned out a storage that belonged to a Medical Pot place - He was the one who brought home the bags saying "Look what I found" Gee, great, just what we need with Mr. Pot Head residing on the premises. They went in the trash, but I did keep the other stuff he brought home and would bet I am the only house on the block that has toilet paper with an embossed pot leaf on each sheet, and a set of Pot Leaf Christmas lights

Marcie

I took a cooking class once with Christina something from Christina Cooks, she feels she cured her cancer with health foods. She made a veggie pasta dish with hemp seeds. She said that there isn't any thc in the seeds you cook with with so you won't get high, but they were really, really good and really made the recipe yummy. I have never had them before or since. Try them- 8 ounces witll go a long, long way. We only used a small amount

Jody

I looked up Dr. Oz and what he says about hemp seed. If Dr. Oz uses it, it is fine by me. I am going to try some. The last two to three weeks, I have lost 17 lbs. I am a big women, but won't be for long. I love healthy foods and that is all I am eating. I feel 100 % better. I hope to be off the blood pressure medicine in 2 more weeks. I have been eating only for my health and I do not feel deprived in the least. I don't drink soda now and that has drastically changed how I feel. I love this new way of eating and it shows in my hair and nails, skin, energy and mentally I feel so much better. I am so excited if I feel this way right now then, how will I feeel in a month. I am trying to use food as a medicine and not for enjoyment, though I very much enjoy everything that I am eating. Spinach salad or two everyday, wilted spinach (you with a little olive oil), sweet potatoes, flax seed every morning, fibre cereal, soy milk, beans, lentils, seeds, nuts, fish, chicken, turkey, pasrnips, brussel sprouts, kale and cabbage, lemons. I quit buying fast food and spent the money on good food. MY oldest daughter is a vegetarian, I am not going that far, but I love all of the veggies, now I just have to incorporate more fruits. I don't think I have chronic fatigue anymore. I haven't been tired a day in three weeks. Not one. I think I'll try the hemp seed, for any of the benefits it will give me!!!!!My guilty please is a sugar free, chocolate chocolate pudding with a teaspoon of ground flaxseed and a dash of soy milk. OH my goodness. It is so good, and adding the flaxseed and soy milk makes it good for me. I am getting on the scale once a week, I am not counting calories, just want to reap the benefits of good food. Anyone have any recipes for Tofu. I have a package of firm tofu at home and don't really know what to do with it. Any ideas??? Maybe I should be posting this in the Healthy Section????

Jody

Okay, I have now been eating the hemp seeds for a few weeks. I have lost a total of 27 lbs in about 5 weeks time. If you need to lose a few pounds, eating this hemp seeds will work, they totally fill you up and take away any desire for starches, carbohydrates, sweets. I go to the Dr. next week and hopefully will be off my B12 injections and my Blood pressure medication. One of my girlfriend's has IBS, and has been taking the hemp seed for a couple of weeks and two nights ago had a lettuce salad with cauliflower and cucumbers and had no problems digesting it. She hasn't been able to eat it salad for a very long time. Just wanted to let you know it's working and haven't had any side effects. I will let you know about my doctors appointment next week. I hope this information helps someone, I feel like a different person and I know some of you have fibromyalga and chronic fatigue like I do, or other issues that this might help relieve some of the problems. It's worth the try, I think. I was miserable, and I am not miserable at all now.