Herbert needs a costumer...

DammitJanet

the food pens are in the cake decorating isle at the grocery store. They look kinda like sharpie pens. I colored my dogs and cats faces one year...lol. Its like magic marker but safe to eat.

mom_in_training

gvcmom, Have you seen the adorable costumes at WalMart for dogs? We just recently adopted a lil dog so I find myself in their lil section for dogs. They have the extra small size costumes and more priced at like $7.00. Of course PetsMart has them as well but their prices are way out there.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
MIT -- We were at Petsmart last night and their prices are OUTRAGEOUS! So we may hit Walmart today. We did a trial of the Devilled Chicken/Devilled Eggs last night -- she did NOT like the cape on her back nor the horns on her head (we scored some 29 cent felt pieces and some pipe cleaners for a buck and a piece of red craft foam for a dollar), poor thing! I snapped one decent picture, but it's not what I had envisioned...

We'll see what else we can find :)

mom_in_training

Lol!!!! Just found a chicken one.

Awwww, The lady bug one is sooooo cute.

I have been looking for one specific costume, A lil costume for dogs that have a lil cowboy that you strap on the dogs back that came with a cowboy hat but cannot find it anywhere online. Eeerrr. I'll try and get a picture of the one that I did find at walmart.