hershey's Kissmobile!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I was searching for a pumpkin patch and found a site for homeschoolers I hadn't seen. I immediately was drawn to the post:

Hershey's Kissmobile in OK

Of course, I figured, it was old. But I clicked on it anyway.

We are going to see the Hershey's Kissmobile this weekend!! It is an hour away on Sunday!!!!

Short drive for free chocolate!! We can see my in-laws and give husband a day of rest, all at the same time!!!!

The Hershey's site has the info. I can find it if you want me to post it. The Kissmobile will travel over 30,000 miles in 2007. Oh, I think each of the 2 Kissmobiles may travel that much. Not sure, was making travel plans!

Susie (member - but off the wagon, Chocoholics anonymous)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie

You chocolate goddess you!!! :dance:

Can you see if they're coming anywhere near Ohio sometime??? OMG! That would be so much fun!

Kathy813

Staff member
You are making me hungry. One of my favorite childhood memories is our family trip to Hershey, PA.

Have a great time!

~Kathy

Star*

call 911........call 911
While I made a valiant effort to contact the chocolate bus...

They refuse under any circumstances to come to SC for an aging, chocoholic.

I want a candy bar....

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
They are not coming to Iowa. Did they find out I would be here just waiting for the chocolate?

I just might have to get into the secret (who am I kidding) baking stash.

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
I just found out by the skin of my teeth. Another homeschooling parent posted on a forum. I had never seen the forum, but was looking for a pumpkin patch.

Did not get to talk to husband about it yesterday and he worked at the football game today from before I got up until a few moments ago. He said,"Oh yeah. They were in town (by his work) last week. I didn't find out until I was at work, so I didn't tell you, though i should have. They were in town for a week."

I couldn'thelp it. I bopped him on the head. Not hard. But geez, I could have visited 3 or 4 times.

Susie

ps. I will ask if I can get some to send to you. Even if they only make it cyberly.

Susie