He's BAAACK!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Bullwinkle is back for the season!
He is very good looking. He has grown into such a handsome young man!
Not very shy either!

The cow has not showed up yet.
They will most likely move in for the season, they are having record breaking snows, so the Moose move down to low grounds.
Awesome!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What fantastic pictures!

I would love Idaho, just for that reason. But NOT for that much snow!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! He's grown up wonderfully!!! :D :D : D Love the pics!!!

Now, you know..........I have a funny feeling he's posing just for you! He had to show off! ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG can you not recognize a Mooseogram when you get one?

He is saying -

"Uh hello, Bullwinkle here. Say mister I was (oh GOOD GRIEF THAT FLASH WAS,...bright) looking for (OH COME ON MAN have you never seen a moose - can you turn down the wattage?) the little girls that used to (WHOLEY SMOKES WHOSE house IS THIS? Ansel ADams son?) live here and their names were K and N (ALL RIGHT MISTER.......I'm NOT bringing the wife by to see YOU - camera happy =OMG STOP ALREADY there is not federation to help out blind moose) I just wanted to know if the little girls (OH here he comes again with a new lense GOOOD....love having my eyese scorched out) ARE THE LITTLE GIRLS HERE? I miss their giggles. I brought the fairy queen to see them.
(click-pop-flash)

FUTILE - I dont' see my little girls - I shall have to keep my distance from camera man......he's flash happy and now I can only see spots.

- I think the conversation went like that but since your neighbor doesn't speak fluent Mooseian? He's really not getting the FULL picture.

The MOOSE misses the girls. He's really a dapper moose isn't he?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Again, I am green with envy!! I have all my moose out for the holidays and these pics are just the icing on the cake!!! I think I'm going to print out the first one and frame it.