He's on a bus!

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by toughlovin, Jan 12, 2013.

1. toughlovin

toughlovin Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Well difficult child is on a bus on the way to Ca....he and I both had trouble reaching the treatment place, so I just got him a bus ticket to near the area in la....it is a ridiculous route and he won't get there til 6am tomorrow morning but at least he will be warm. Sounds like he has the flu and I am just glad he will be warm. I don't know if he will really make it to treatment but my husband and I decided we want him to be in a warmer climate in any case.....and it does sound like he wants off the street.

It's funny cause I worry about him being downtown la and changing busses...when the kid has proved he knows how to survive!

Shoe is one step closer to getting help.

2. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

This has been nerve racking for you. I hope his journies have opened his eyes.
  3. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Good for him, although it is not so warm here - going to be in 20's for next few days. I am in So Ca, so if he is down this way let me know if you/he need anything-just send me a pm and I will give you my phone number.

4. exhausted

exhausted Active Member

I am praying he makes it back to treatment. I have been reading when i can though not much time. Forgive me if i missed something, but is
    He headed back to the place that seemed to stick with him?
  5. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Pretzeling here!!!!!
  6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Very good news. Every step taken is one closer to help. Keeping you in my good thoughts.
  7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Crossing fingers and sending hugs. It may just be a baby step but it is a step forward and that is how destinations are reached. DDD
  8. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Always rootin' for your difficult child.............and hugs and wishes for peace for you..............
  9. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Glad he's safe; hoping this time is the charm!
  10. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I hope this works out! It will be good to know he is taken care of, especially if he is sick!
  11. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the time that works.

12. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Sending good thoughts for your son, TL. He sure is a survivor, too!