He's on a bus!

toughlovin

Hi everyone,

Well difficult child is on a bus on the way to Ca....he and I both had trouble reaching the treatment place, so I just got him a bus ticket to near the area in la....it is a ridiculous route and he won't get there til 6am tomorrow morning but at least he will be warm. Sounds like he has the flu and I am just glad he will be warm. I don't know if he will really make it to treatment but my husband and I decided we want him to be in a warmer climate in any case.....and it does sound like he wants off the street.

It's funny cause I worry about him being downtown la and changing busses...when the kid has proved he knows how to survive!

Shoe is one step closer to getting help.

TL

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Good for him, although it is not so warm here - going to be in 20's for next few days. I am in So Ca, so if he is down this way let me know if you/he need anything-just send me a pm and I will give you my phone number.

Marcie

exhausted

TL,
I am praying he makes it back to treatment. I have been reading when i can though not much time. Forgive me if i missed something, but is
He headed back to the place that seemed to stick with him?

DDD

Crossing fingers and sending hugs. It may just be a baby step but it is a step forward and that is how destinations are reached. DDD