He's still not home.

klmno

I have some hand-written notes- it probably wouldn't hurt to compile them better. I just had another thought- difficult child NEVER went out against PO requirements before he was incarcerated and he had been on probation for the better part of 3 years. He mentioned last Friday that he and his best friend had met 2 girls on the bus and had walked with them after getting off the bus on Friday. I wonder if he's been with a girl the past 2 evenings.

I went ahead and tried to call the PO- had to leave a message as I had figured.

Last edited:

klmno

PO called right before I got home. I tried to call him back and left another message before I even listened to his. His said he had spoken to the mentoring company and they were hhaving turn-overs and should be able to start at the end of this week. At least they owned up to that and didn't try to use me as a scapegoat. Then he said he was about to leave the office and would call me first thing tomorrow am.

As I was coming home it was about the time difficult child's bus is supposed to be dropping off. I didn't see a single bus in the neighborhood for about another 10 mins so I guess those days he was getting home 20 mins after scheduled drop off time really was due to the bus being late. Someone had told me a few years ago that the high schoolers will never be arriving at the time the paper from school says- they are always at least 15 mins late. Anyway, I guess we'll see what time Mr. difficult child plans on getting his rear home tonight. I'm sure he's just still trying to locate that backpack. (Said sarcastically)

The good news for the day is that my car passed inspection without any work needed to it because I sure couldn't afford it.

ETA: He came home 1 hour late this evening.

Last edited: