He's the one!

DammitJanet

Then you wont have a problem...lol. This is iced tea and we make it sweet. As far as hot tea, the sugar is on the table.

I am getting so excited. Tony is looking at me like I have lost my mind as I run around going...Witz is coming, Witz is coming! Buck simply has no clue how anyone can even know someone on this little box I have...lmao. When Tony told him we went to Cleveland to have a reunion with some of my friends he thought we were idiots. He actually asked us if we werent afraid these people would be mass murderers. I looked at him and said he had more of a chance of being a murderer than the people I talked to everyday. At least I knew them...lmao.

witzend

When Tony told him we went to Cleveland to have a reunion with some of my friends he thought we were idiots. He actually asked us if we werent afraid these people would be mass murderers. I looked at him and said he had more of a chance of being a murderer than the people I talked to everyday. At least I knew them...lmao.

I was watching or listening to some program years ago, and they were quoting time statistics. Now, bearing in mind that statistics take the broad view of things, the report that they were making was that 1 in 10 people you meet on the street in the US will have killed someone.:faint:

Now, bear in mind, this is the average and probably not so for everywhere you go. But, when they calculated in accidents, homicides, manslaughter, self-defense, etc., they may have gotten a short sentence (or a long one) and gotten out of jail already, not been caught, declined to prosecute... there are any number of reasons that you might meet a killer. Probably more likely downtown at night than in your cozy neighborhood, but still. ACK! I can't even let myself think that. It's probably true, but still, it makes sense.

donna723

Usually with tea, the sugar is put in when you make the tea, or that's how I do it anyway. If you order ice tea in most restaurants, you just order "sweet tea" and that's what you will get. And if they come around for refills during the meal, they will usually have two pitchers of tea - one sweetened and one unsweetened.

DammitJanet

Oh I am sure they have a Starbucks in every neighborhood there...lol. We dont actually have one in my city but I will bet it wont be long. I know there is one in the town right above me.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Very happy for you and husband, Witz! Hope the logistics go very smoothly and you're in your lovely new place soon! :bigsmile:

As for mass murderers... I fully believe in those statistics now! Considering we had a serial killer suspected of SIX murders between October and January living less than FIVE miles from us!!!