Hey CD friends!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And here I thought you were packing up your computer to go see Raoul! Sheesh. I'm glad they paroled you and you're back home. I hope the supports they've offered you help. And I hope you come here more often 'cuz we miss ya!

(((((Hugs)))))

N

Nomad

Abbey: I sooo miss your spork jokes. They are the best. You are the best. Please follow docs orders. See a therapist...talk talk talk. and (hugs) (hugs) (hugs) Take extra good care of yourself. Soooo good to see you reporting in.

Star: Don't you get any ideas. Take gooood care of yourself woman!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nomad - it was a pact ------(sigh) I thought,,,,,,I thought it meant something to Abbers....but now? NOW I see that she just went off and left me to deal with the world....(insert fake crying....okay maybe not fake all the time, but still)

gcv you could have been right - Abbers on some dessert island surrounded by white sandy beaches, asure blue tidal pools, men dressed in grass skirts - (scratching, scratching, scratching) -----hmmmm.....forget the grass skirts.....Men dressed in bright white beach attire, serving us all a nice 1937 French Wine - or a Mojito with a stick of fruit.....while we are swinging back and forth in our native made hammock.....wind blowing through our tresses....and Raoul peeling us a grape.

(okay Abbers - NOW when you take the drugs you can think about the island) :tongue:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
That hovers Abby - but I hope with the medications and therapy you get some normalcy back in your life.

Hugs
Marcie

nvts

Hey Abby! I WISH someone would force me to go in for a good 10 days! I had to put difficult child 1 in, which is considered forcibly, because his friend at school told a teacher that he was making comments about suicide. The kid felt terrible that he "caused" difficult child 1 to go in. I asked the school psychiatrist to explain to the kid that he'd done the right thing. I then explained to difficult child 1 that his friend really was a fantastic friend considering the fact that he was willing to take a chance at losing him as a friend by putting difficult child 1's safety first.

Whomever is looking out for you must care deeply!

Missed you!

Beth