HEY Cleveland Folks...need your help!

DammitJanet

Listen...I need some info for the name tags.

I need to know if you want your kids names on the name tags. If you do, I want to know if you want real names or just the pet names you call them here or just difficult child 1, difficult child 2 etc.

If you do difficult child 1, difficult child 2, easy child 1...that is gonna be a whole lotta gfg1s and 2s...lol. I just tried it that way...lmao.

Also...I would like to put our member from years on there so if you could answer on this post what year you became a member I would appreciate it.

Also one more thing, I talked to Suz about this...I really dont want to put our medications or the kids medications on these tags so Im not just copying our signatures. I dont think we need to be advertising what medications we take or what our diagnosis's are.

phew/whew...this is harder than I thought it would be!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I think you should just have our screen names followed by our real names. in my opinion that should be plenty -- it would be too hard to sit there and stare at someone's nametage trying to read all the other info. That's what converations are for! ;)

Thanks so much for doing this, Janet!

Nancy

I don't want my difficult child's name on my tag, just mine. The real name/screen name seems to be good. I vote for placing our real name first since that is how we will introduce ourselves and what we will be called.

Let's see I joined when difficult child was 7 and she is now 18 so that was eleven years ago so I guess that means I joined in 1998.

Nancy

DammitJanet

Also...all of you who dont list states...IF you dont mind, would you let me know what state you are from. I would kinda like to put that on there since we arent doing kids names. I could put our state and member since.

Like...Dammit Janet - Janet

Member since 1999

North Carolina

Fran

Former desparate mom
Fran/Fran
Member since 98
Live in NC

No difficult child name. No last name on the tag. No medications.
Just private I guess.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Thank you Janet!

I PM'd you my and difficult child 1's info. Our names are distinct enough that together they could be found on a Google search!

DammitJanet

I am not doing last names.

For husband's or SO's I am going to make the Name tags read something like this.

I'm Tony.
I belong with Dammit Janet - Janet.

I think that is cute.

DammitJanet

I need KtMoms state, mrscatinthehat state and wiped out state if they want them on the name tags.

Also Nancy and fran...if your husbands are gonna be there and they want a name tag I need their names too.

Fran

Former desparate mom
No,Janet. husband can't make it. I'm going to mom's(Pittsburgh) first to take her to the doctors and then drive to Cleveland so I'll be away from home for 5 or 6 days.
husband has to work and help difficult child take care of the dogs.

If I had driven and stayed for a week or so, he would have come up to Cleveland to join us. He visited in Las Vegas since we were meeting up for a date weekend anyhow. : )

Nancy

Janet,

Nancy/Nancy
Member since 1998
Ohio

No husband won't be there, he has difficult child duty and will be holding down the fort at home. But he will be with us in spirit as I told him he has to get home early Friday so I am free.

LOL Fran and Susie, he is actually going to be in Pittsburgh Friday so you may pass him on the road.

Nancy

DammitJanet

Oddly enough I am having a date week! Tony is taking off a whole week which is unheard of in our house. After our weekend with you guys we are going to slowly drive home through country roads and just stop where we please. He is taking a fishing pole and I shall buy a good book and we shall just meander around. I think I am going to find out where Donna lives and maybe pop in and see her since she cant make the party. We are gonna go thru Tennessee on the way home.

And...I will be out of phone reach the whole blasted time unless its a dire emergency. I will be roaming so I wont be picking up.

trinityroyal

Color me clueless... What dates and what hotel, just in case there's an airfare sale?

Witz, there's an e-mail thread circulating around with the hotel, dates, and other details. If you PM GCVMOM, or Dammit Janet, or Nancy, I'm sure one of them can fill you in on the details.

Trinity

DammitJanet

Check with Nancy about the hotel. Im staying at another hotel because we get a family discount at Choice hotels because it is the one saving grace of being related to Billie...lol. Im getting two nights for about what everyone else is paying for one and I cant pass that up. I can live with a Comfort Inn and having to drive a short ways.