HEY Cleveland Folks...need your help!

Nancy

Janet, I was going to suggest you stop in Tennessee. I would think you may find some good fishing there. Sounds like a great vacation.

Witz, where have you been? There is a thread in Watercooler about the trip but then we moved to an email loop with everyone who indicated they were coming. If you post your email adrress we can include it in our future emails.

We are getting together the weekned of July 17-18 in Cleveland. A block of rooms is reserved at the Airport Marriott Hotel which is actually not at the airport but very near to it. Friday is unstructured, members can meet up, go to dinner or shop or movies or bar hop LOL or just relax at the hotel bar. Saturday many members are planning on going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and we have a group dinner planned for that evening at the hotel restaurant. If you need further information you can pm me.

Nancy

Last edited:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Janet, I thought Tennessee was one of the most beautiful states to drive through. A date week sounds really cool.

Witz, I do hope you can find a good, cheap flight. It would be so nice to put faces to names.

Nancy, I'll wave to your husband as we pass each other. Suz is flying to Cleveland so I will be
solo. I'll put a big sign on the care saying "Hi husband, the driver of the car is Fran". See if he notices me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Star
Member since I can't remember because I haven't any brains left to think:faint:
I live in a state of perpetual confusion in myown little world but it's okay they like me there:alien:
Please Remember Me As I Will Be Unable to Attend but I want A fruit salad and a nice soft chair - put a donkey in my chair

DammitJanet

I think I actually got the name tags all printed! Can you all believe it?????

I have to thank Suz for buying and sending me the actual tags...they are really nice. We can all send raspberry's to UPS because they decided to be poopyheads and decide they couldnt find my house and make me go down to the terminal to pick up the package. Ha...they know my house, Billy gets Ebay packages all the time...lol.

I hope you all like the design. I did my best. Im no graphic artist...lol. I do think we will be able to tell each other apart though.

Nancy

Star, I'm beginning to think you aren't real. Perhaps like Raoul, a fantasy in our minds, someone who always knows the right thing to say to make us feel better, a star in the sky, a reflection of a bright light that leads shows us the way.

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hope you all like the design. I did my best. Im no graphic artist...lol. I do think we will be able to tell each other apart though.

Thank you so much for taking care of that Janet! And thank you to Suz, too for buying the nametags and sending them! You ladies are wonderful!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey- we're family- happy to help and I bow to Janet's computer expertise since I'm a technobozo. :)

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Events in Life have made it so I can't attend. :not_fair::sad:

Pretty pathetic when I live the darn state and still can't get there. Ahhh but such is the story of my life. If there is anything fun going on that I really wanna do.....count on me not getting to do it.

But between being flat broke and mother in law...and family coming up to clear out her house.......there is just no way.

I'm no picnic to live with right now, let me tell you.

Oh, well. You guys have plenty of fun for me too. And know I'll be thinking of you all.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Darn it all! I'm sorry to hear that, Lisa :( I'll keep my fingers crossed that something miraculous happens to allow you to join us!

DammitJanet

Lisa..where in Ohio are you? Maybe on my way out I can swing by and at least say Hi since now we are going to be making this a Looooonnnngggg weekend!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hillsboro.

Janet if you're able to stop on your way........ I swear all activity here will come to a screeching halt so I can visit with you. (or they'll have to go on working without me lol)

You don't know how crushed I was as each circumstance arose to make it more impossible for me to go to the gathering. I must've made someone awful mad upstairs at some time or other. sigh

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nancy - that was such a nice thing to say. :D Some days I really don't feel real. lol. Thank you.

Lisa - you can come to my whiners Party. Our nametags look like turds 'cause we're all party poopers. I didn't have to do fancy schmancy art work like Janet - I think we'll all get together here at noon - bring your own drink and a package of Lance crackers or some other carpy snack and make the most of it. :sick:

tiredmommy

Star... every day that I go without meeting you in person is another day of grey in my heart.

Of course I'll miss you... :crying: